Sunday, July 14, 2013

Different Venue

________________________
14 Jul 2013, 10:22 PM

So now I am actually at my parents' home for the week. I am here because I am going to be doing a project for work and I didn't feel like commuting this week. I save a lot more money that way. I'm thinking that by staying here I will actually be away from the temptations that normally bother me. This way I will be able to stay cleaner longer.

Plus, since I've been here, We got a call that my brother and his new wife got their temple clearance letters from their previous marriages to be sealed in the mail. They have to wait until the anniversary of their civl marriage, but that will be in November. This gives me a whole new reason to become temple worthy sooner than later. I must attend that sealing. Especially since they are expecting and the child will likely be born before the sealing date. I must be there!

No comments: