Sunday, July 7, 2013

Introduction

This is a personal journal of my thoughts, feelings, and actions as relate to my own personal journey to overcome the addiction of lust and all that comes with it. This journal is not intended to give advice, help diagnose your own problems, solicit help, or as some hidden agenda to sell or advertise anything. I am in no way coerced into what I am writing. I am only sharing this with you so that if you or someone you know also suffers from an addiction like mine, you will will find comfort in knowing you are not the only one out there. Someone understands exactly what you are going through.

You will find throughout the entries I speak often of my church: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This blog is in no way affiliated with the church. The official church site can be found at www.lds.org or also visit www.mormon.org

No comments: